Pages

Search blog and web

Ever okay to withhold sex?

Is it ever considered okay to withhold sex from your husband?

I ask because I feel like my husband will start acting more sweet and loving toward me when he wants sex. After we have had our adult time, he goes right back to being selfish, with us fighting often again. We keep going in circles, so I recently stopped having sex. When he asked for it a few nights ago, I said no. Last night he tried again, and I said I was too tired and went to bed. I don't feel great about doing this, but feel like I'm being used otherwise. I'm tired of the roller coaster ride of emotions/fighting we have been on for way too long and don't know what else to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment