Pages

Search blog and web

What do you think of this?

Quick summary:

- Ask girl out
- Girl says yes
- Text a few days later to confirm. She takes two days to text back.
- Ask if we should invite other friends to join us.
- I reply I wanted it to be just us. She never replies.
- I assume she isn't interest so decide to ignore it and continue as normal.
- However I see her 10 days later and she apologises and she (not me) asks if we can hangout together soon.
- We go I've skating that evening, great date.
- See her two days later in a group, both said we had a great time and I ask if she would like to do something soon.
-She says she had a final exam to prepare for (which was in 7 days), and wanted to get that out of the way, but after that we 'should so something again'.
- I text her the day after the examine asking if she wants to meet late morning for coffee.
- She replies; "Hey, soz but I'm already out in the morning. ;) Though we should meet up for coffee another time :)"


She is generally really busy, she is shy and inexperienced, plus she is French and goes back to Bordeaux in July. So maybe she's trying to work out what to do.

Do you think she wants to meet up?
Or maybe she just isn't in to me...but why say something quite definite like 'we should meet up another time'.

Whatever it is, I feel really strung along and not sure I can be bothered to try and arrange another day. Should I drop it and see if she makes a move?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment