Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over it?

Is it a feeling of jealousy if I get annoyed at people close to me when they hang out with people I dislike?

For example, my best friend is friends with this girl I despise. Whenever I see them talking to each other (in front of me) I get annoyed and feel excluded. A few times my best friend would talk to me and that girl I dislike would walk over to us and interrupt our conversation by starting up a chat with my friend. My friend instead of telling her off for her rude manners would turn to talk to her, when me and her were in the middle of talking!! I usually wait for a bit before leaving. Am I justified to get angry at her in these situations because I don't like being interrupted?

I also get irritated easily by what might seem as trivial matter. I pick up on the smallest things and find a reason to get annoyed at them. It's not deliberate, but I can't help it - what do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment