Pages

Search blog and web

This guy I play/coach volleyball with. Great catch, but...

Hey,

I haven't been on here in ages but I hope you're all well and having a nice day.

Anyway one of my favourite hobbies which I've been getting more into lately is volleyball. I'll play about twice a week, maybe 3 if I have a game and I occasionally help with coaching now too.

So there's this guy, let's call him *Russell, who I talk to a lot and would consider a good friend but lately he's been trying to get me to go on dates with him! Really flattering as he's represented the state in volleyball plus been overseas to play but there's a couple of problems with this.

- He lives on the other side of town, and it's a nice beachy area but maybe too far, and
- I found out he's only 23! :eek: I'm 30, so that's a 7 year age difference.

He's cute and he likes me a lot but I worry about social stigma :o:

We caught up recently for drinks, and so far so good like no eyebrows raised when he kissed me in public (most people think I look btw 22-25 lol, my both my parents look younger than their ages), but I'm slightly worried this could be a problem in the future.

Maybe I should relax and go with the flow. Not sure tho! x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment