Pages

Search blog and web

Pre-nuptial protection

This is something I have had no experience with and very curious about. I tried doing a thread search here but none of them answered what I was looking for which is people's personal experience with them.

When I got divorced I got lucky. My x wife who cheated on me of course wanted alimony and child support, even though I had and have my kids with me more time than she does. The only reason she didn't get any was because through the course of having her affair she slept with the guy she worked with at work. Not smart as it's a government building with cameras. So I told her no alimony no child support or I'll call your boss and have them check the cameras. That little bit of leverage is what saved me a lifetime of payments. Several of my friends who also were cheated on were not so lucky .

So many years out I find myself wondering would ever get married again. And the answer is not without an iron clad pre-nup that protects my money and kids money.

Does anyone have any success stories or failures they would like to share in terms of prenups? Do they vary state to state?

Thanks

Wolf

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment