Pages

Search blog and web

Can I have my own savings account?

Hi all,

Thank you for reading my post.

I have been with my boyfriend for three years now, we have a child together. We just got engaged also. We have our finances in a joint account, he have his own savings, savings account and checking account with me also. I asked him if I could open my own savings account and he was kinda upset why would I open my own savings account. I told him so "why would you have ur own savings account and I could not have one?". Right now he was upset and wanted to know why would I want a savings account and I could not tell him honestly why...

We had a conversation 2 weeks ago that he would not marry me if I could not pay my student loans or not finish school. At this time I'm not sure how could I finish if I would not be able to get into the program that Im trying to get into becoz it is very competitive and I have been thinking of a different route. So that means it will take many years for me to pay my student loan or finish school and then we can get married? I've seen couple who got married no matter what and there is no condition or any deal in order to get married. I understand that he would not want to deal with my student loan debt, So, do I have to be rich for him to marry me? sad so sad...

I was just trying to think my future and my child because I don't think he is really going to marry me..

Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment