Pages

Search blog and web

Very concerned that I've given the wrong impression

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a situation right now. I've slept with a girl a couple of times over the past 2 weeks and we've been quite friendly. I've not asked her out on a date or anything or even hinted at a relationship but I noticed that she changed her facebook status to "in a relationship" without hours of us last having sex.

She's not said anything to me since doing this but I get the feeling that she may have gotten the wrong impression.

I consider her a good friend (not known her for very long though) and would possibly consider a relationship with her after getting to know her a bit better, but I really don't feel like having a solid relationship with anybody at this point in time. (I have a lot on my plate at the moment and wouldn't be able to handle the added commitment.)

I'm also not aware that she's been seeing anybody else.

How on earth do I react to this? :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment