Pages

Search blog and web

Where to go from here

Found out 4 weeks ago that hubby is having an EA and has been for over a year. I suspected it, but did not have any evidence. I have since then found thousands of text messages/pics/videos. When confronted he admitted that it had been going on. The OW is also married. She does not live close to us, but he travels a great deal and is sometimes within a few hours of her on a monthly basis. I'm not sure if they've ever met in person. Besides the texts, pics and videos, he has also admitted to phoning sex hotlines.. I insisted that he end it and supposedly he has told her that it's over. I've not seen anymore evidence of texts..etc since earlier this month. Thought things were beginning to smooth out then yesterday found out he had paid Skype for a paid subscription ( we never use Skype).. I'm at a loss.. feel like an emotional train wreck..I figure he's planning on using Skype so it won't show up on our phone bill. Am I just being paranoid?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment