Pages

Search blog and web

Wife and Guns

Hi everyone - I feel like I have a dilemma. My wife grew up around guns - I did not.

After 15 years of marriage I decided to surprise her and took her to a gun range and bought her a gun. We both shot at the range. It was fun but for me it was not like - wow I want to do that every week type fun. So now we own a gun which I'm fine with - it's secured etc.

That evening after the gun range we had over the top sex - it's been a while since she has been so aroused and aggressive. Of course I loved it - we both did. She admits seeing me shoot, her shooting and buying her the gun turned her on.

She is now going to the gun range while I'm at work and has made some friends there. And without fail everytime she has gone to the range she initiates sex that night. So I went with her last weekend and one of the range guys was so happy to see her - I just felt there was something there. She was also wearing an outfit that I would normally have to beg her to wear.

Yesterday she went to the range but did not initiate sex - so I did - but I noticed that her clit was so swollen - it looked like it does after we have sex - not before. So I asked her why - and she stammered for a second before admitting to masterbating that afternoon. Pretty rare thing for her - and usually a very hot trigger for me when she has told me in the past.

But all I can think about is the tattooed range guy flirting with her and how she reacted. Am I over-reacting? Do I get a VAR or something?

I have some nice-guy tendancies which I have worked on - part of me was hoping the guns would arouse her. But now I'm worried about this guy. But saying something would seem like weakness/jealousy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment