Pages

Search blog and web

Whats it like being in a arranged marriage

I just want to know what is it like being in an arranged marriage and why did you go through with it ?

Do you really love your partner because generally for arranged marriages you tend just speak to that person a bit and then go through with it all ?

Im asking this because my parents are speaking about me getting married after uni. Thing is I have been in a relationship before and was in love with that girl but we broke up and that was years ago.

I feel it would be better if I was to go out with someone and get to know them in that sense as I would know them properly with dating. I mean think about it when your going into an arranged marriage you cant really start asking them about their past or anything, even if they tell you they may just be lying as they want to look good to you on your behalf and dont want the family being upset.

So how is it like being in an arranged marriage ?

How did it all happen ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment