Pages

Search blog and web

Constantly feeling replaced.

Since becoming almost inseparable with my best friend i have found myself stuck in the situation where she constantly talks about her old best friend who she basically loved to pieces, did everything for but did nothing in return and therefore was slow pushed away from her. I feel that i have no choice to compare our relationship and closeness now to what she once had with this other girl and so i often find myself feeling discontent and inferior. I try my very hardest with her and she does also with me but her constant need to what to be best friends with other people makes me feel worthless. I have already told her and it did annoy her because she felt as if i was making up these allegations from thin air, after speaking with her and doing nothing but arguing about it i feel like i have nothing else to do but vent. I love her extremely but i just have no clue how to solve this. Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment