Pages

Search blog and web

The bad egg

I really need some help guys got myself into a pickle cause quite frankly im very stupid. Met this guy two years ago thought he was great then after a few wks i found out he had a girlfriend and left it a few months late he was sniffing around and i ended up in bed with him being stupid and got caught by his then live in gf who punched me four times in the face. Turned out he was living with her and seeing his ex on/off the entire time.

This left me scarred and hadnt seen him until last december which resorted him trying it on two times which i turned him down. But silly enough i messaged him other night when i had too much to drink and his ms who hes living messaged me with some nasty comments and threatening to put me in hospital and literally begging me to keep away.

I dont know whats wrong with me but everyone in general knows hes a user hes 28 and shes nearly twice his age and tbh not a very nice woman. Ive been told he likes big vunerable/insecure women as he can treat them like ****.

He says he doesnt like me but whenever were out doesnt stop staring at me, constantly tries it on and says stuff to men to put them off. I feel hes messing my head up and the one he is with now seeJms to put up with anything!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment