Pages

Search blog and web

Does this married guy like me?

I work with this guy who is married. He is in his late 20s, I am a few years younger. I don't know him that well but I see him round at work all the time and speak to him occasionally. He has always been friendly and made an effort to say hello and stop and talk even though we don't actually work together much. We all went out for drinks for someone's leaving do at work a few days ago and we ended up talking a lot and he seemed quite flirty (I'm not sure, he could have just been friendly). He asked me if I have a boyfriend. I said no, and he said he couldn't believe it as I am so stunning. We were both fairly drunk at this point but I am wondering if he likes me, or was just complimenting me. As he is married, I'd feel quite uncomfortable knowing he likes me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment