Pages

Search blog and web

Sex with a friend has changed our friendship?

I have a close male friend and I have known him for about 6 months now, doesn't sound long but at university that makes you very close. About a month ago we were drunk and ended up going home and ALMOST had sex (did everything but sex), though I was much more drunk than him as I can barely remember things that lead up to that (I can remember most things in bed) and he can remember pretty much everything from what I can gather. No one knows and we haven't talked about it apart from once where we kind of agreed no one should find out. He is a massive ladies guy and has got with like 4 people since then, only taken home 2.

At first I was really happy because literally nothing changed with our friendship but now I think it kind of has sometimes. Just small things, and it upsets me. Mainly from his part like being slightly more distant with me. Also we have another close girl friend (she is like my best friend) and I now get jealous if I think he's flirting with her etc. which he does sometimes cos he's a flirty person. Or if I think they are better friends than him and I.

I DEFINITELY do not have feelings for him. I know this. But should I talk to him about it or is there no point? Would it annoy him? Sober or drunk?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment