Pages

Search blog and web

I'm fed up with feeling small and inferior

Anon because I have family and friends who use this site.

I have two brothers (one older & one younger) who are both much taller and better built than me. My older brother is 6ft 4 and around 220 pounds and my younger brother is 6ft 2 and about 200 pounds. I, by contrast, am just 5ft 11 and 170 pounds. They are always making jokes about how I am the "runt of the litter" and making a point of how much bigger and stronger thay are than me. I know that it's meant as just light hearted banter and is normal sibling rivialry, but it really gets me down. I'm sick of being seen as the small and weak one and it's certainly having a negative affect on my confidence.

I don't really know why I'm making this thread as I know there's nothing that can be done to change the situation. I guess I'm just looking for advice on how to stop this issue from damaging my confidence and self-esteem.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment