Pages

Search blog and web

serious problem affecting my life- age difference

I firstly appreciate honest and real responses

I met this wonderful, intelligent and beautiful lady 3 months ago. We immediately hit it off one night stand and agreed not to meet each other before feelings start to develop, as there was a lot of chemistry. She is 36, I am 25.
A week after meeting her, we exchanged emails and met up again for dinner. The dinner went onto me spending 3 days with her, in a passionate, intimate and amazing long weekend. We meet again, and again and 6 more times.
I spent the last weekend with her , we wanted to do cultural activities like sightseeing, head to exhibitions. It was amazing and despite the intense physical attraction and intimacy, we share a lot of good conversations about life, politics etc. We genuinely love each other's company. We speak on the phone every night..the texts we exchange are very loving. She calls me her 'little angel', 'sunshine' 'gem'...the romance is there- i bought her flowers, wrote her a poem etc.
We had a fight though..when I went through her internet history, I only did it out of curiosity and immediately regret what i did. She said i betrayed her trust, but we immediately made up and had passionate sex. She then cried when I left for the station saying she will miss me.
She wants kids in the next few years, and so do I although she does think i do. She loves me but she wants security in her life..she wants to know ill be there for her. We are still in contact after the fight. She is just scared. I am scared of losing her, i can't be a life without her.
How much related to age is this? What should i do? Should i take things slow? I just want to be with her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment