Pages

Search blog and web

The next step - sex! . .

Been dating someone for about 3-4 weeks. Dates have been really good and fun. Guy and I had ''the chat'' last night; he's looking to move things forward....sex, but does not want the whole relationship tag just yet! He said he wants to see if there is a connection in the bedroom....before things start to get serious and etc, avoiding the emotional upset and etc should things not work out! He did however say that I am not to start behaving like we're in a relationship if and when we do sleep together!

Now either I am old fashioned, or things have changed, but is having sex the new thing to do whilst dating before progressing things??? I am really confused, baffled and quite frankly I do not know what to do? He has been really blunt and honest with me, which I appreciate and respect him for, and he has said should I not be ready, he'll be disappointed but will respect my wishes until I am ready.

TSR, what the heck do I do???? . . :confused::confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment