Pages

Search blog and web

Help with a girl i like

Hi, you have all probably read similar things before, but thought might as well post and see what responses are. So, there is a girl i have liked for 6 months, who has just got out of a long-term relationship about 3 months ago. I've been speaking to her more and more since then. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, on a night out, we were both tipsy and had a long chat about us starting a relationship and had a bit of a kiss. She said she would need to take it slowly but was very keen on the idea as she liked me. Then, i text her over next few days and was all good. So, i asked if she wanted to meet up for a drink. Her response was a bit odd - she said she wasn't ready for that right now. I was a bit annoyed (i didnt tell her that) as it seemed like she was leading me on. But, she has continued talking to me since then. So, I'm not sure what to do next. I don't think i'm friend-zoned as she does seem to like me and open up more to me than anyone else. Should i just be patient and suggest it again in a couple of weeks? Just would appreciate some thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment