Pages

Search blog and web

Does she like me? and if so what should my next step be?

Hi TSR, there is this girl on my course at uni who I am 'friendly' with at the moment.. I only really started talking to her since the past 2 weeks and she gave me her number too last week. We have a lot of mutual friends in common, and after my breakup with my ex gf (6 weeks ago - also from my course) I started noticing other girls etc…

So now, I really like this girl and we often get the train back together with a few friends etc. but I haven't really got anymore signals from her. Occasionally I spot her looking at me on the train but nothing more than that really. We have quite a few similar interests and hobbies I am slightly hesitant to ask her out for a coffee date or something because I am not sure she likes me back (for now at least). If I did ask her out I feel that she may think its all a bit too soon and it would harm my chances in the future as well as the 'friendship'.

I texted her for the first time yesterday because I didn't get a chance to say bye to her after uni as she was in a rush - and her responses were fairly normal not giving anything away!

Any suggestions on how I should handle the situation will be appreciated! Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment