Pages

Search blog and web

Unsure about my feelings

My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a bit years, and now I'm just not sure I feel the same way about him. We were long distance the first year, and the best part of this academic year and the last couple times we've seen each other, things have seemed quite strained and awkward.

I was suffering from anxiety and depression when we first got together, and whilst I've been getting better, I've become a lot more sociable and changed a bit, I suppose, whilst he's still happy to keep to himself. I wouldn't even know what to try and do in terms of fixing our relationship, I don't really know what changed. I still like him, I'm just not sure I still love him.

It feels horribly selfish to be considering breaking up with him though - he really is a good guy. Is it selfish, or would it be better for us both? Sorry if this is a bit incoherent, my head's all over the place about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment