Pages

Search blog and web

Question for other Men - Anger

My story is out there - look for my threads if you need details. My wife cheated and we are in R. She is (almost) doing everything right, after the trickle truth. She is now in IC, we stopped MC. I refuse to go to IC b/c I am sick of telling my story.... I have seen two different IC's and neither did much for me.

The issue I have with myself is dealing with the anger. I find myself wanting to find a reason to *uck somebody up,anybody. Today, somebody flipped me off during road rage, (I got to close to their bumper while trying to get through the light), I pulled over just hoping he would get out of his car. Luckily, he did not.

The OM lives locally. I have been to his house, never met him, but disclosed the relationship with his wife. I have texted him after I found out, he threaten suicide if I didn't tell his wife. He tried to manipulate me into not telling, I eventually told his wife. I drive near his house everyday going to work, which is triggers every f'n morning. I know what his truck looks like, I see one that looks like it, and get angry.

Anger - to the point that I want to destroy someone. I have NEVER felt like this. It's been 6 months, do I need professional help? Do other betrayed men feel like this? I consider myself an alpha male. My anger actually resides with two people, one of which I am trying to reconcile with, and the other I hope would just disappear. Unfortunately, I am concerned some random hothead could discover what an angry man I am, and it could cost me.....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment