Pages

Search blog and web

10 months with no contact

My wife left me over 10 months ago, we had been married 6 years, and I didn't stop her. I know she is not seeing anyone else, she has these old fashion values, but she hasn't filed for divorce yet either, neither have I. A little about what happened.
I have to sons who are 22 and 20. They want to bring their friends over and have a party, but she feels not during a work night, and she also felt that my 22 year old should get a job now that he is out of school. My 20 year old brought a girl over and my wife got upset over that, she said we are not running a brothel, well boys will be boys. A couple of weeks later they cut down a tree she would decorate for Christmas by accident, as well as ran over a rose bush she recently planted. They said it was an accident but she didn't by it. Then while she was at work she was trying to get in touch with me and she knew I was with my oldest, I forgot my phone at home and apparently she called my son's phone who hit the ignore button on her which made her mad. He didn't want to talk to her so I told her she was crazy for getting up set. She moved out over something as stupid as this. Since she left my sons have been the happiest that I have seen them, however I miss her. I don't know what to do. If I go after her my sons will hate me, and right now I think we have a good friendship. I would take her back if she called, but she hasn't. She hasn't filed for divorce either, do you think that maybe she will come back and give it another try?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment