Pages

Search blog and web

I genuinely feel like a bad person

I feel like a bad person and it's actually down to genuine reasons. Not low-self esteem I just know I am a bad person. Like this is all the stuff I do:

- Quick to notice bad qualities in people and still see them in friends.
- Judge people who lack "common sense" and knowledge on things that I find fundamental // people who get confused when things are explained in the simplest way possible.
- Look down on quite a lot of people - e.g. the stereotypical type on benefits, those in manual work.
- I'm quite blunt with some people and think a lot of people hide who they are and spew out bull ****.
- Get incredibly angry at people who have a poor memory, because I expect them to remember important things at the very least.

----
The problem is although I acknowledge what I do is wrong (and I know that some people actually enjoy manual work and that it's important) and that some of my thoughts are flawed, I've never felt compelled to change. This is what I said to someone on Skype to describe myself better:

Spoiler:
Show
I am very rude and i hold quite bad opinions of a lot of people[01/03/2014 00:47:35] Hayden S: i also look down on an awful lot of people very easily
[01/03/2014 00:47:39] Hayden S: and im quite judgemental
[01/03/2014 00:48:01] Hayden S: i am a bad person haha ive always known i just pretend not to care but i cant always
[01/03/2014 00:52:06] ----: well if you don't like who you are, why don't you try to change? i know it's not easy but yeah
[01/03/2014 00:52:10] ----: everybody has flaws :P
[01/03/2014 00:52:59] Hayden S: i dont want to im all about hey stick with who u r and deal with it
[01/03/2014 00:53:06] Hayden S: and ive always attacked anyone who tries to change me
[01/03/2014 00:53:13] Hayden S: but ye my personality sucks lols


So yeah I don't know what I do, because I don't like feeling like a bad person - yet I'm always on the "accept who you are" path and I actually know that my thoughts are bad and wrong god idk i sound like a dick after all this :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment