Pages

Search blog and web

Don't want to confuse him? :(

​Basically, I've been with my boyfriend for about a month, and he's the 2nd boyfriend I've had total (I'm 20, he's 22).

To put this in perspective a little bit, we've known each other for over a year, so started off as friends first before recently getting into a relationship. So I suppose in that case, because of the familiarity, we sorta ditched the whole "dating" process and just established this as a relationship and went from there.

However, I've had next to no experience in this stuff (first boyfriend lasted less than 4 months...) and I'm afraid I may be jumping the gun on some things, so to speak.

Like, we haven't had sex, yet I could say almost everything up to that point. However, I feel like things have progressed too quickly for my liking and now it's too late to turn back.

Basically, I don't want my boyfriend to think that I'm just teasing him to not "put out" (He's already said a couple times that he wanted to go all the way). Like, we've gone all this way now, so quickly, I don't want him to think I'm just messing around or flip-flopping back and forth.
But at the same time, I know I'm not ready for that yet. Or even some of the stuff we usually engage in. Yeah, making out is nice and all. But sometimes I just want to lay down and cuddle for a bit while watching a movie.

Now, my boyfriend's a lovely guy (Don't want people getting the wrong impression :$) And probably just has the "Sexual urges" that a normal guy at his age would. I feel I may've just gotten a tad overwhelmed and now trying to find out a way to calm things down without seeming I've lost interest or something.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment