Pages

Search blog and web

Started seeing a girl...now on medication.

Started seeing a girl about well basically valentines day. I've known her as a friend of sorts for the past 2 years but she only told me she likes me a couple days before V Day. I've also liked her for awhile.

Normally I have a very chilled out, relaxed persona towards pretty much everything however I got diagnosed with epilepsy the other day and have been put on a 6 month treatment.

The pills are making me very agitated and snappish (this is normal for this kind of treatment) and my moods can flip between very agitated to pissed off to normal to whatever. It's only the first week so hopefully I'll get used to them.

However I'm worried the mood swings will scare her away or I'll just insult her/treat her like **** when it's not how I want to.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment