Pages

Search blog and web

My husband stays out all night

Occasionally my husband will go out with friends or by himself. He always promises to not be late but every time he stays way later than he said he was, he goes to places that are not appropriate for a married man to be hanging out, and usually he won't answer his phone or texts from me. I have caught him in lies many times in these situations. The last time he went out to a bar, and didn't come home all night. The next day I was looking around town for him, found his truck at the bar where he had been the night before, so I waited and he returned in a cab. He said he had met some guys and went to their house to party - in a town 30 miles away. Yea right. I cry all of the time cause I don't know where he is and if I do get a hold of him, he lies, gets mad and hangs up on me, then turns his phone off. Please help, I don't know what to do, I know I am letting him walk all over me but I don't know how to change this without leaving him. We have been together for 20 years and I do love him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment