Pages

Search blog and web

Why have I failed so spectacularly at life?

I am a complete failure at life. At my current point in life, I am 19 and I have a grand total of 0 friends, 0 girlfriends, 0 hobbies and other stuff.

I have a low paying full time job. I spend the week looking forward to the weekend and the weekend looking forward to the week. I spend all of the week thinking 'it's Friday soon!!' and I do it every week. Wishing my life away.

I tried starting a small business for something to do but I made a sale for £20 and that's it. So that failed too.

I sit here typing this on another dull weekend with nothing to do. No friends to call up and ask if they would like to go out, and no hobbies to do.

Boohooooo

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment