Pages

Search blog and web

Gym Crush

So I have this crush on a girl who works at my gym and have done for a while. Anyway about 3 weeks ago I was talking to her friend who also works in the gym about rugby and when my crush heard this she joined in the conversation although it was only briefly. Anyway I went to the gym last weekend and my crush was there as soon as I walked in and she seemed to act differently to me than usual, normally she would just blank me whereas this time she smiled at me and asked me how I was so being polite I replied. During my workout I noticed her looking at me a few times but then looking away as soon as I looked at her and when she was cleaning the equipment she kept on cleaning the equipment nearest to what I was using, I am not bad looking I'd say I'm average but I am very fit when it comes to exercise. On my way out of the gym I decided to start small talk with her about rugby and it seemed to work as she responded to me and didn't give the impression that I was boring or annoying her and I also managed to maker her laugh. Then when I was on my way out of the gym she again gave me a nice smile. So really my question is do you think she may be interested in me and what should I do the next time I see her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment