Pages

Search blog and web

I'm a bitch, will counselling help?

Anon or delete- didn't know where to put this. I'm an overweight 17 year old girl and been suffering a lot of problems. I've been finding guys on facebook to date and they treat me like rubbish saying they only like me to sleep with me etc. I've also been pushing my friends away saying awful things about them and talking about them behind their backs to cause drama so i feel better about myself and so that people like me :( I put a stone on in the last month because i've been comfort eating to hide the pain. I just want to be liked so I do all this horrible stuff. I'm scared i'm turning into a bitch, i have no friends now because i pushed them away by calling them nasty stuff. I want to see the college counsellor, will this help me? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment