Pages

Search blog and web

He Wants to Get Back Together - Really?

I have my doubts......

1. The question of, 'what are we doing, are we getting D or are we going to try and work this out' came from ME. His answer being, 'yes, that's what I've wanted to do but didn't know how' surprised me. I always thought that if a man really wanted to get back with you he would tell you, ask what he needed to do to make it work, and tell you how much he misses you, etc etc. But I guess this isn't the movies

2. He started right out the gate with his manipulative tactics a couple days later. He needed something from my apartment and didn't want me to tell him not to stop by, so he lied about being 'close' and had me waiting for him for 30 minutes. I called him out on it, and I got the usual dubious look from him because he doesn't understand why I'm irritated over it. I told him it wasn't right, and he said we'd talk about it later. (uh huh.....)

3. The very NEXT DAY, I asked him to come over and watch a movie with me. I bought popcorn and even made a quick chili so we could eat. I told him 8:30. I actually, for once, was late myself because I got caught up talking to my trainer at the gym after class. I kept checking my phone to see if he'd text an 'I'm on my way' message. Nothing. I called him when I left around 9 and he said, 'Oh I'm still at the gym.' What could I say? I was late myself. It would've been nice if he was waiting for me but....ok.... I asked if he was leaving the gym now, he told me 15 minutes. I get home, and eat by myself. 10:30 rolls around and I finally call him. "I'm a Kroger." WTF are you doing at Kroger? "This guy sold me food stamps. So I just bought a bunch of food." ................. I'm so confused. You had to go now? "Yeah, I didn't want to risk waiting, what if they're not valid tomorrow or something like that." ........................................
I'm going to bed, don't bother coming over. "I'm sorry baby...damn.....we'll talk tomorrow ok?"

4. Next day. A big friendly good morning text. And some other random friendly texts here and there. I didn't know whether to be mad, or indifferent, or what. It didn't hurt as deep as it used to. I thought about it all day. Finally after work I decided to test him. I text him that he has to make it up to me. For the past two really crappy days. I'm expecting something amazing. I reiterating amazing. An entire day. Of amazing-ness. Let's see what he does. He lol'd and smiley faced and said he would. I left it at that. I'm not sure about the time frame for this though, he never said. So I'm going to let it be for now. I asked him if I was going to watch the movie by myself tonight, or if he wanted to hang out. He gave me one of his non-answers he's so famous for. And I did end up watching the movie by myself.

5. Next day (today). Not a word. No text message. No phone call. Nothing. I really didn't pay too much attention until after work and the gym. I got home and really realized it. I waited until about 10 p.m. and then called him...no answer. W...t.....f
I don't understand this game.

Pretty lonely night. This sucks. Not feeling so great about myself at the moment. I don't know whether to be pissed, to cry, to go to bed, to go the gym..... I'm just useless right now.

I don't think it should feel this way. My man should be crazy about me, to WANT to be with me. I think he has absolutely NO idea how to emotionally support another human being. He has no clue how to put someone else before himself and his needs. I don't understand how guys I'm meeting in my everyday life seem interested in me, to find me attractive and to WANT to take me out, and I cannot even get my H to make me feel wanted in almost any way. And I have really no freaking clue what happened today and tonight, it's actually pretty weird that he just disappeared. I can only imagine that he went out tonight....I guess? I mean...it didn't even take him a week from that conversation to show me that he hasn't changed sh*t.

Oh...but he's ok with the fact that I'm not a housewife that caters to him. He doesn't care about that anymore....
For those that don't already know that was one of his key points as to why we needed to separate.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment