Pages

Search blog and web

Guys, where do you like your girlfriend to put their hands when kissing?

We've been out before and we haven't been back together long but the kissing is already 10x better than last time so nothing too sexual please as it's usually in public. There's quite a big height difference so usually if we're kissing standing up I'll put my hands around his waist or on his arms but if we're sitting down they're usually in his hands or wrap my arms around his neck.
I'm getting bored of those places and want to shake it up a little, where do you like your girlfriend to touch you while kissing?

I want to gently stroke the back of his neck but I feel like it would be too weird and although I'd love someone to do that I don't know if he would and I'd rather not ask him as I want it to kinda surprise him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment