Pages

Search blog and web

Bofriend falls out of love then wants to get back together?

Almost two months ago I felt like my boyfriend's behaviour towards me had changed - he seemed a lot less interested in talking and meeting up with me and would frequently snap at me and say horrible things. One day, in the midst of an argument and him saying I annoyed him I asked if he thought we should be together or if it would be better if we were just friends as we weren't as close and he said maybe just friends, so we 'broke up'. The next day he said he regretted it so much and we should get back - I told him we should think about it and he promised he'd show me it was a wrong decision.
Things were going back to normal, till a few days later (in a fight) he told me his feelings for me had changed and he fallen out of love with me. I was obviously very upset and didn't speak to him much the next day – when he said that not speaking to me made him realise he missed me and his feelings hadn't changed. Again, he promised to prove it and we went back to normal for a few days till we had a BIG argument and he once again said that he didn't love me on skype – I ended up crying as it really hurt me the way I'd really believed when he said he'd prove that he did feel the same, but he didn't seem to feel bad at all, he just wanted to leave (granted it was 3am in the morning, but still, I'd have expected him to care enough to try to make him feel better when I told him it was upsetting that he just wanted to leave when I was so upset).
He has since then claimed that all this was the biggest mistake ever and he loves me a lot – and is very affectionate as well to show this (for the past two weeks). Should I get back together with him or is it just a cycle doomed to repeat itself?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment