Pages

Search blog and web

advice please!!

so im going to start from the beginning, ive beenfriends with this guy for years!! since he first came to the country i always had a crush on him :3 all inocent and that he never kissed anybody before wheras me i had my fair share of expierences. Sooooo after school ended we never really spoke to eachother but a few months ago he got into contact with me and we met up a few times and He made a move on me him not me i was just good with friends because there ws no feeling tgere so then we started sleeping together, .went.on a date at valentines and we been out a few times after that .
So now ive moved out into a house with my friend and he keeps wanting to meet her because he has seen her pic on fb and he asks questions about her asks what sje is doing what she does why wont she accept his friend request on fb, can he come round and meet her and he says things like ohh she is so hot and she is just my type.......im so confused because he has said things to me like he so happy that we are doing this and he wanted this since school... its making me like upset ive told him about it he said im.being stupid and to just let him come round .so i did when she was away and he went in a mood as soon as he found out that she wasnt in

Me and the guy are still kind of together but he still talks about her for instance we are going round town soon and he asked whos coming and then he said is she coming i said no and he got upset about it im like wtf os up with you!!

I dont know what to do because i like him, my romate thinks that he is cute But she said she doesnt want.to meet him and i can tell she likes.the attention i can just tell and its just pi****g me off!!!.

just tell me what you think because im just urghh

Forgive spelling, punctuation and grammer im stressed and tired :3 plus im at work x:p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment