Pages

Search blog and web

Why are girls all so gullible these days?

I have been with tons of girls but deep down despite me being outwardly friendly with them I have zero respect for any of them that were naive enough to get with me. I basically feigned commitment to these girls but I always dumped them after banging them a couple of times at least. Some girls need 1 date, some need 2 and others need 3 before they open their legs for you and others you can pick up at a bar and they need 0 dates and you just kick them out in the morning. The vast majority of my circle of friends and other men are also very similar to me. I know one guy that has been with his girlfriend for 5 years but he cheats on her regularly. How can women be so mentally deficient to not suss out our true intentions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment