Pages

Search blog and web

Do I tell her?

So I'm in first year at university and I'm good friends with this girl who I have slowly been falling for. Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend and while I was previously able to suppress my emotions most of the time, the past week things have taken a huge turn for the worse and I have been unable to stop thinking about her to the point where it is having a significant impact on my studying.

I recognize now that the best way to move forward would be to distance myself from her as much as possible. However, before doing so, I want to come clean to her about how I feel. I feel that this would help give me a sense of closure and would save me from having to explain why I don't hang out with her anymore.

But would that be fair towards her? Telling her obviously has the potential to put her in a very uncomfortable position and I am wondering if instead I should try and come up with some other excuse.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment