Pages

Search blog and web

Teacher dilemma

So I'm in my second year at sixth form right now and going off to uni this year, and there's this really sweet music teacher who's just completely gorgeous and kind and funny and he's an absolutely lovely chap all round. I don't actually take music, but I play violin in a string quartet with him and we seem to get on pretty well and have similar interests. I even suspect he might have taken a shine to me, even if it's just in a "teachers pet" kind of way. We've never really had a student/teacher type relationship because he doesn't actually teach me, and we're more like friends. In a few weeks the Easter holidays start and after that there will be no more clubs which means I won't get to see him any more really. I was wondering if it would be ok to ask him if he'd like to do something together after exams, and if so, how would be best to ask him? Is it too forward to go for it and say "Would you like to go for a drink some time?" or would it be better to just ask if we could keep in touch? I don't want to creep him out or anything, but even if he says no, I would at least like to think I tried.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment