Pages

Search blog and web

Two days of silence

Just had a huge fight 2 nights ago with my husband of 15 years. Says he's done and took his wedding ring off. Says he can't stand the thought of only being with me for the rest of his life...wants to have sex with other woman and can't because he's married! Claims all men cheat and that he can't take it anymore- that he's been faithful till now but feels there is no attraction anymore and doesn't want to live the rest of his life with someone he's not attracted to. I'm hurt and angry- he guilts me into thinking that I should not have an objection to him being with someone else...that its just physical! We've had plenty of ups and downs but my heart is broken and I can't imagine the thought of putting my children through a divorce. I've written him a letter expressing how I feel...when we talk he gets explosive and says horrible things....the letter was the only way I could organize my thoughts and get them out. Now I just don't know if I should give it to him....I know he doesn't feel desired by me...not because I don't but because I work full time, maintain the house by myself and tend to the kids. If he did something...anything to help me it would make me desire him more....he says he doesn't do the little things to make me happy because he has enough stresses in his life (finances, hates his job) that he doesn't have any desire to do the little things. Every time we have an argument like this it feels like I'm begging him to love me and to stay in this marriage....should I just let go- wait and see if he puts the ring back on...or apologizes....don't know what to do!...sometimes he says the most hateful, hurtful things to me and I always get over it because I can't stand conflict....I feel like I'm always the one giving in.....just don't know if I should this time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment