Pages

Search blog and web

Wife Not Sleeping in our Bed

I have been totally frustrated that I have been going to bed alone for almost a month. It started when I came down with a bug (which cycled throughout the house) so I understood at first. Now it's night after night that I sit up and wait, sometimes pining for my wife to return to bed. I am completely recovered and there is no excuse anymore. I feel there is something terribly wrong.
My wife, an intelligent woman,seems to be extremely ignorant when it comes to knowing how to act like a spouse and companion. Misses all my signals and direct conversation that I need her and want her by my side. On valentines day I bought her a pajama set and box of Godiva chocolates and a card that clearly expressed my love for her.they both remain in the original bag. She says the pjs are too expensive and not her style. She bought me nothing. After I hear her footsteps thinking finally she will come to bed, I'm disappointed day in every night and fall asleep eventually with anxieties that she doesn't love me anymore. Even cry myself to sleep :-( I don't know what to do. I even asked so where are you gonna sleep tonight, and she says "with you of course", and then it doesn't happen. It's not about just sex, which I want with her. I just want her next to me so I'm not alone. To hug to talk to cuddle and tell her I love her and relax from our hard days.
She lost a lot of weight and is very attractive. I miss her so much to the point I'm having dreams about her, like crazy.
I am starting to have complex, but also feel she has some mental issue going on.
Also, to complicate matters, she developed a co-dependent unhealthy relationship with her mom (my MIL) who absolutely hates me and fill her head with negative thoughts about me all day. (Kids even telling me she's talking about me). All her conversation and companionship seems with her mom. I don't want get into this to much now. I feel the MIL is a very destructive force in my marriage. But I always thought at the end of the day it was just me and my wife, like it's supposed to be. I'm tired of sleeping alone. I am very depressed and emotionally empty.
I know she has trust issues, but I have shown myself a helpful, thoughtful, hard working, loyal and dedicated husband and father. I miss the days when it was just me and her. I try to reminisce with her. I also told her I need more in our relationship than a plate of food on the table. I'm getting very self conscious and also don't want to have it turn into anger. I am sad, but also feeling hurt. She just doesn't seem to stop trampling my heart. I feel like I should be her number one, but now feel like I'm behind her mom, kids , and even dog.
Please help and advise. Should I confront her? Don't want to getting fight. Especially with kids around (and nosy MIL) Am I too complacent to keep the peace? Thx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment