Pages

Search blog and web

What's the point, about to say screw it

I did absolutely nothing wrong but I'm going to get f&$!ed. I was a good husband, and she walked out on me. I'm a good dad and she's going to try and limit my time with my kids. I gave up a job I love and took a sh&$$y one to move closer to family in hopes it would save things...it didn't.

I live in a basically empty rental when two years ago I was a proud home owner. I pay every bill we have and out the a$$ for daycare so I literally have no money. Found out today I'm going to have to give her over $700 a month in child support....where exactly is that supposed to come from?? She's trying to stick me with one day a week and every other weekend with the kids, when I have been a more committed parent than she has. Her parents are loaded and will pay for a lawyer, like I said I don't have sh&@for money (even though I work my a$$ off, she's already taking most of it and will take more) so I can't afford a lawyer. She lives rent free in a nice house her parents own and has almost no living expenses, meanwhile I live in the real world.

This is what you get for being a good person and trying to do things the right way....f@&$ it....I f@&$ing give up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment