Pages

Search blog and web

Is this normal male behaviour or mean?

A little backstory. One the one hand my husband does not like me to use low-quality products. On the other hand he wants me to save money.
My husband has been lying to me before about having PTSD and about wanting to take me places we never went but I decided to forgive him. My husband trashed one of my evening dresses by washing it the wrong way because he wanted me to wear something else on one occasion... at least this is what I believe. He said it was an honest mistake.
He kept his promises about other things (such as searching for other homes because I don't like ours).
I definetly do love him so much and sometimes I am so proud of him. He treats me good and in the last weeks we reconnected and I was so happy.



So my husband did not like me to use the cheaper nail polish remover because it makes the nails ugly and decided to throw it away. I was angry about it and he went and bought the more expensive one. I told him never to throw away my things without asking me.
Okay... later I bought another cheap one and he was sort of offended blamed me of thinking we had no money and asked me to throw it away. I said I wanted to use it up and buy the better quality one later... yesterday I saw it was missing and asked my husband if he knew about that. He gave me an innocent look and a "No" as an answer. I could have sworn he told me the truth - his face was so innocent. Later I took out the trash. Guess what I found in the trash... Yes, thats right.

So I asked my husband "Did you throw it away". He answered "Oh... well... yes. I guess I did. Listen, I buy you a new one". He acted very sweet and sorry, tried to kiss me.

Now... he is really a bit sneaky, isn't he? I am not sure how to find out when he is telling me the thruth and when he isn't.

I mean... it is not that important... but obviously he thinks it is cool to tell me little lies.

Is it normal male behaviour to be sneaky that way? His intentions have been good. He wanted to use me a higher quality product.

:confused:

Yes, I know that I didn't want to post nymore... but really... he confuses me... or do I just make an issue out of nothing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment