Pages

Search blog and web

Husband Cheated and I'm not mad about it.

Its not the first but this time I caught him and I asked him to come home to talk. We talked but I wasn't mad.. I laughed at him when he asked how come I wasn't screamiing or yelling at him? I told him I'm not mad. I accepted that it was something I couldn't change cause he had already did it, and we talked. I asked questions and then we both got stuck at what to do next. But today he was upset all day at me. I didn't even mention it. I just went about my normal routine and he is upset. Why is he upset and why am I not?? I reliased I've been living my life around him so starting Today I'm living for me. But he mad that I'm not focusing on this issue. He left for work and I cried a little bit but I'm not mad at him. I am confused why. Now don't get me wrong I love him and I do not accept cheating at all. Marriage is between 2 people and that's it. But when I found out I just asked him to come home to talk. And we did talk and now I'm not sure if I handled it wrong. But I explained to him last night what is it going to do if I get angry and act all crazy? Besides a fight, a headache, stress and I don't want to do any of it. :scratchhead:

Any advice???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment