Pages

Search blog and web

How long to make a decision?

My husband cheated last March, the story is in the coping section (not sure if I linked to it correctly, new here). It's been a year, when it happened I told myself I would wait one year and reevalute...to try to make a more rational decision. I haven't recovered and not sure if I ever will. I am able to support myself and our children, I have an exit plan. Should I give myself a time limit to make a decision whether to keep trying or whether to throw in the towel? What is a reasonable amount of time? I don't want to stay any longer than necessary to extend the suffering if I ultimately leave, but I don't want to make a premature decision either.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment