Pages

Search blog and web

Balancing boyfriend with studies

  • Thread Starter

I'm in my A2 year...have six exams in June and still lots of work to do. I've got a place at Bristol, York, Warwick or Nottingham if I get between AA and AB. Problem is in January I met a guy and at first we barely saw each other. I'm in my early 20s, so going to be attending uni as mature student, he's in his late 20s and owns his own business, so his time if flexible. Recently he's been asking to see more and more of me and I'm getting really stressed at the thought of getting behind with my work and possibly not getting into my first choice uni all because of a relationship that could be over by summer. Yet I don't want to break-up and I really like him. I'm going to be studying for the next 3 years, so unless I want to spend the whole 3 years boyfriendless, I'm going to have to find a balance somehow. It feels impossible at the moment though and I can't imagine seeing him 2-3 times a week whilst studying 7-8 hours a day.

I care about him a lot, but my stress is impeding on our time together :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment