Pages

Search blog and web

Why did I make this trans guy uncomfortable by dressing more masculine?

  • Thread Starter

I was at out of the box group last Tuesday. I got a hair cut. And didn't wear much make up and wore jeans and a shirt. I have a pretty ambiguous facial appearance and build but still attractive. Among them im gay so I don't really think I'm a threat since they're all straight so I don't really get his problem. He was really nice before when I looked more feminine.i have been going to this group for a long time. They always assumed I was born male when I dressed really feminine. I dressed really feminine because I was scared. And my body shape and face don't look that feminine it just looks like I wear make up and have "fake" boobs. But The people there the transmen couldn't tell me from the trans women there. I may be intersex since I have symptoms of an intersex condition. I was overcompensating for the fact that I was there i always liked appearing to be the straight girl. Anyhow it's like a sense of anger coming from one person in the group almost. For one he'd randomly say stuff like my hair isn't real when it was obvious I had my hair cut. It's like only 4 inches long now. And then went to to make a joke about my being so small because I was talking about body types and cravings. It was like they were trying to insult my "manhood" but I don't get why now? When previously I was there for like the past few weeks? He takes a lot of T like the most he can oersonally and looks like a passable man. Just gayish sounding. I still look like a girl who is more masculine but pretty and petit still. I have high testosterone levels naturally it's why I have big feet a deep voice a not so feminine face and the coveted T shape men want to have and other stuff I don't really notice because I'm used to it. People always make jokes though on whether I'm a boy or a girl if I am not making an effort to look feminine. What I don't get is why someone has it together be upset at someone who isn't even on hormones? I don't get it? But ever since I sta rted dressing more masculine that person has seemed to act as if they're threatened? I'm pre everything probably will be my whole life. I don't what his problem is?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment