Pages

Search blog and web

It Was The Way She Looked At Me...

...that I fell in love with her all over again. Of course, I've never been "not" in love with my wife, but she really took the passion and..."kicked it up a notch" yesterday. I'm still "giddy" over it.

Can reconciliation work? You bet it can if the partners are commited to making it work. Gawd my wife was saying and doing all the right things and we just couldn't help one another...

I come home for lunch (I work only 2 miles from home). It's been a busy day and she could tell I was kinda focused on work issues, so she turns to me and says...

"To Hell with lunch. Why don't you take me into the bedroom and fvck me."

Umm...Don't have to ask me twice...*devilish grin*

Yes, it was a "Nooner"...Yes it didn't last that long, but....OMG....It was pure ecstasy. As we're tearing each others clothes off, she takes both her hands and firmly grabs the back of my neck and PULLS my face to her and deeply, passionately kisses me to which I reciprocate with fervor. She was coming on hard to me like I've never known and it was really turning me on.

But what really sent me over the edge was how she was looking at me...As if she was looking into my soul with those eyes of hers...OMG...And the words she spoke as we were making love. I caught myself telling her that I wanted to do this to her forever. Breathtaking...overwhelming.

Her eyes...The desire...She captivated me. All I found myself wanting to do was to please her. Whew...

I was kinda in a daze for the rest of the work day...heh.

Yes, there are still issues to be worked on as a result of my indiscretions, but there is hope. Passion can be restored after marital indiscretions provided both partners want to heal. My wife and I are proof of that. We still have a ways to go, but in the meantime it doesn't mean that it can't be a wonderful journey.

Just wanted to share a little "wonderful" (and somewhat racy) story to show that people can recover from these things. These forums are often times filled with so much heartbreak, sadness, and pain that I felt compelled to share an experience that I thought was not only wonderful, but positive as well.

Openess, transparency, complete and total honesty can work wonders in restoring intimacy and trust. Peace. :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment