Pages

Search blog and web

I seem to mess things up... Any advice?

  • Thread Starter

I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place to post this thread, but here it goes...

Whenever I meet someone and things are looking really good and we're getting on well, something bad always ends up happening and I end up screwing things up and falling out with them. It happens so often that I can't help but feel like it's my fault.

I fell out with one person because she ignored me and then started complaining about how it sucks being ignored, and she said something nasty to me, so I said something nasty back and we ended up blocking each other (to this day I still don't know why she ignored me because we were getting on fine the last time we spoke which was a few days ago).

Anoth er person I fell out with because I asked her if I was going to be meeting her on the Friday and she kept ignoring me, then complained how I was clingy and kept trying to talk to her 24/7 even though I hadn't spoken to her in three days prior to asking her if she wanted to meet me on Friday or not...

The list just goes on and on. I have plenty of other examples. It just seems like whenever I meet someone that something bad always ends up happening between me and them. Very rarely do I actually get on with someone and end up having a long-lasting good relationship with them. I don't know what I'm supposed to do or what it is I'm doing wrong!

It's really starting to mess with my head and I'm really getting sick of all this falling out with people. It's quite upsetting, to put it mildly.

Does anyone have any constructive advice on what I might be doing wrong or what I could do to stop things like this from happening?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment