Pages

Search blog and web

people keep asking if i fancy her?

  • Thread Starter

people in my sixth form keep asking if i fancy a girl in my sixth form,shes in my english and form class and we get along well...shes practically one of my closest friends in my form,i help her quite a bit in english and somehow that has been translated into me and her being a sort of item? now i wont deny...i do think shes fairly pretty but im not exactly interested in her in that way because for a start shes dating a boy in year 11 so i wouldnt really want to date her anyway if shes in a relationship and i dont think shes really my type,i tend to keep to myself and keep my feelings to myself...i kind of like other girls(but i cant decide which guess that'll come in time) why do people think i fancy her and how can i make them stop? i admit i may have seemed a bit awestruck around her in the first week but now i can talk to her completely comfortably?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment