Pages

Search blog and web

He has a girlfriend, I have a crush

  • Thread Starter

Hi please keep this anon! Thanks!

I met a really nice guy at a uni society he's an absolute sweetheart and has been so helpful and always makes effort to make sure I feel welcome and spent extra time training me up. He always makes sure to sit next to me as well at meetings and weekly socials although he's friends with almost everyone there.

He is just my type (including all the cute quirky things I like which I won't into!) too with an amazing personality. Too be true alas - he told me he has a girlfriend (I didn't ask it came up naturally in conversation).

I still go red when he talks to me and smile awkwardly too although I try to fight it the more I fight it the harder it gets. I find myself looking at his lips and you know the stuff you do when you're attracted to someone. Now I'm not saying I'm in love with him or anything of course that would be silly, I suppose just think it's a bit of a shame! But I don't want to feel attracted to him any more it's making me feel guilty and I never want to become a woman who steals or things of stealing someone. I've never liked someone who was 'taken' so I don't know what to do. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Also I'm super shy around guys as it is as I've never had a boyfriend. I'm still waiting for my special one! :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment