Pages

Search blog and web

how to attract less black guys?

  • Thread Starter

here are like 10% black people so this really shouldn't be a problem. I get a lot of black Guys that always find me attractive. And this is why I'm weary because it's like the same episode over and over. The thing is I really am not attracted to black men. Like there's nothing there. I am of somali descent. I tend to prefer guys of other races like I like white guys when they look perfect. But I tend to like guys of North african middle eastern sometimes Southern European south asian etc descent. Theoretically I am attracted to black guys of my own background but the only guys I have known of a similar ethnic background arent my type because they're too old. At work I saw this guy I think is ethiopian that I actually like. I think that's actually mutual. But he doesn't speak English. We have lots of Ethiopians here. But none of them really speak English well enough to conversate plus most of them look like typical west Africans. I can't tell until they start talk ing usually. The thing is that like I have always had west african guys that seemed to fancy me. It's like the wrong attention. Because I amso not attracted to them. At work I have 3 black guys that like me it seems this way with pretty much most of the black guys I've encountered and like I've always noticed other guys just seem to act less open about that which I appreciate. There's almost like this understanding from other black men as if because I'm black that there's a sense of viability. I just want to know what I can do to lessen this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment