Pages

Search blog and web

I'm confused about this girl

  • Thread Starter

Recently I broke up with this girl and it left me heart broken, and now I'm trying to start again with this girl which has been very difficult for me mainly because the first relationship left me mentally scarred but this new girl I can't understand her behaviour it's slightly peculiar, we were conversing on the phone and I mentioned a celebrities name and she went mad talking about how hot he was and all I thought was wow why say that when I'm talking to you about a certain subject it's like I wasn't her boyfriend,then I was in the park talking with her and she stopped listening and just stared at this guy for a good 5 minutes while we were in the middle of our conversation, I think I should leave her I don't want to get my heart broken again?

Should I leave her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment